Thursday, July 12, 2007

Langa-loo

Angus went to the vet today to get a cyst on his belly checked out. He's in pretty darn good shape overall but he's going to need to go under the knife (again) next week to have the cyst removed. I'm a little anxious about having a dog his age get knocked out for surgery but our vet is confident he'll be fine. At any rate, Angus has now surpassed me in the total number of surgeries and quite possibly the total cost of medical care throughout his life. He goes in next Wednesday morning, so wish him luck.

In Viv news, she's up to 4 or 5 steps at a time now. Alice and I have started a game where we sit in the corral and have her run back and forth between us. I say run, because she's still at that stage where she leans into it and hauls ass forward until she falls on her face or runs into us to stop herself.

No comments: