OK everyone, I want to get a census of who's visiting the site on a regular basis. I know we average about 20 hits a day and I have a reasonable idea who is checking in based on the address of the isp's requesting the page view. However, I'd like to request that everyone that reads this post leaves a response. At the bottom of the post there's a little pencil icon next to 'comments'- click on it and leave a little message. It doesn't have to be elaborate- just the equivalent of raising your hand when the teacher calls roll at the beginning of class.
It would make Viv happy:

Don't you want Viv to be happy?
I might also be encouraged to put up more posts if I had a little feedback :)
16 comments:
Hey Curt, I check every day, all the time! I'm completely addicted to our friends' blogs far and wide. Not so good about keeping ours current though...
Noël (and Jason sometimes too.) Hi to Alice and Viv!
I check it. :)
Nonna Linda visits every day, and even though Grandma Kathy spends most of her time with Vivi, she enjoys reading the blog too--and we both love the pictures! It was great to follow Viv's progress while I was out of town for extended periods last year as well. Now I'm hoping to see more of her in person (and y'all, too!).
Love, Lindini
Grammy J checks in at least three or four times a day ... so does grandpa. And Emily.
I totally enjoy the blog. Now that I'm living in Austin I feel I can keep up with Vivi looking at the photos and reading the blog.
A. Pat
I check on my own, too. And GreatGrandma J checks, too. But I don't think she knows how to post a response.
Grandpa J.
Here!
hi, i love my friend's kid blogs-keep up the great pictures!
diana
Seattle Dave here!
I check in once a week or so, usually whenever I check NOLA.com for news, I also check your blog to see if you have any additional insight on how things are progressing down there.
...I also like those cute pics of Viv!
I look forward to checking on Viv often. I know she recognizes me when we see her (not often enough) from the Blog. Pretty soon she'll be able to say Neetsie!
Wah wah wah wah wah wah waddle a wah. I read it. I like it. Pix are yummy. Reading witty commentary infuses my spirit with the strength of thousands. Monkeys rock!
You talk the talk Cliff, but I don't see any more monkey votes.
Hey Curt, I check about once a week to catch up on the happy family. - Scott
I check out your blog every so often, altho not often enough to understand what the deal is w/the monkey pics. I much prefer the pics of cute lil Viv.
Hey there! Haven't checked for a while but thought I'd pop in for a peek!
Hey Curt and Alice! Congratulations on the new bean. I had no idea!
--Stephanie, Mike, and Devin
Post a Comment