Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow day

Exactly one week ago today, I was sitting in my office when Jenny said "open your blinds, it's snowing." Sure enough, it was. Vivienne and Gus got to see their very first snowfall that day. The last time it snowed in N.O. was the Christmas before Katrina. Here's the long awaited pictures of Viv with her snowman, a Lilliputian evidently.




Yesterday the kids had on short sleeves, and the high today is supposed to be 71.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute snowman, if ya'll want to make a bigger one come up to my house. I hear it is even snowing in Bremerton and Seattle. It is finally warming up here, 23F. Which is much warmer than it has been. Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

We are in the middle of an ice storm. We are very much looking forward to our trip down there to see the warm weather ... oops I mean "see" the grand-kids....

grammy j (who is learning to hate winter)

Anonymous said...

that is so sweet!!!!!!!

Kim and Family said...

That is the cutest little snowman ever!!!! I still can't believe how many different regions have gotten snow this week.