Anyway, we took the kids on a hike at Jean Lafitte this weekend. The weather was great and there were plenty of reptiles and amphibians roaming about. We saw a half-dozen or so alligators and quite a few snakes and turtles as well.
Sunday, April 05, 2009
Sunday Hike
A funny thing happened after Alice left for work this morning (this is Curt finally posting- everybody try not to panic). I was in the kitchen with Gus when I hear Viv start crying out from the bedroom. I head in there and she's howling and holding up her right hand repeating, "My hand is big! It growed! Fix my hand Daddy!". While all this is going on, Gus is in his exersaucer trying to eat O's but he's struggling due to some molars coming in. So, I've got Gus doing this repeat pattern of crunching on an O, then crying about it, then forgetting 10 seconds later and doing it again while Viv is waving her gigantic hand about and howling. It was a fun morning.
Anyway, we took the kids on a hike at Jean Lafitte this weekend. The weather was great and there were plenty of reptiles and amphibians roaming about. We saw a half-dozen or so alligators and quite a few snakes and turtles as well.










Anyway, we took the kids on a hike at Jean Lafitte this weekend. The weather was great and there were plenty of reptiles and amphibians roaming about. We saw a half-dozen or so alligators and quite a few snakes and turtles as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That backpack looks bigger than Curt! BTW you didn't tell us if Viv's hand was bigger. Did she have a dream about her hand?
grammy j
I am also very curious about Viv's hand. Did she have a large foam #1 hand on?
Post a Comment