Sunday, November 08, 2009

Trick or Treat!

Pictures from halloween night. Viv was dressed in her mermaid costume and really went to town with the trick-or-treating. Of course, she had a great helper in Laura Youngblood, who went with her to each door. Gus the gorilla mostly got Curt the monk to chase him up and down the street. I was supposed to be Hogwarts Prof. McGonagall, but I think I look more like hamburger wizard Ronald McDonagall or some hybrid of those two characters. Oh for a deerstalker witch's hat! And that's Lucy, my awesome friend from Seattle who visted us, with the heart on her head. The alligator jack-o-lantern sculpture at the end of the pictures was darn clever, we thought. Didn't photograph too well, but you get the idea.






















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So Curt is the shaved head a monk thing or permanent? I've been trying to get your Dad to shave his head for 5 years. Thank god he cut off the comb over mess it was just plain creepy.

grammy j (who loves the phone calls from Viv asking Grampa how the RV is)