Then Grandma and Nonna came over with even more presents! We opened presents all over again and had a fabulous feast of turkey, ham, stuffing, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes and gravy, spinach madeleine, green bean casserole, and pumpkin pie with whipped cream. Man, just typing that made me uncomfortably full all over again.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Christmas 2009
Santa came to our house and ate cookies and drank milk while we slept. He filled stockings with toys and left presents by the tree. When Viv woke up, it took her a few minutes to figure out that it was Christmas. She had slept all the night in her big girl bed, which is becoming more frequent lately, and she was talking to us from there when she thought to ask whether Santa had come. We got up and found that, indeed he had. So the kids opened their presents from Santa, and from us, and from each other.





















Then Grandma and Nonna came over with even more presents! We opened presents all over again and had a fabulous feast of turkey, ham, stuffing, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes and gravy, spinach madeleine, green bean casserole, and pumpkin pie with whipped cream. Man, just typing that made me uncomfortably full all over again.















Then Grandma and Nonna came over with even more presents! We opened presents all over again and had a fabulous feast of turkey, ham, stuffing, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes and gravy, spinach madeleine, green bean casserole, and pumpkin pie with whipped cream. Man, just typing that made me uncomfortably full all over again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have I said before that your kids are gorgeous? Oh, I have? Ok, nevermind. I love the shot of Gus lying on the floor, focused on his car. So cute! Looks like you all had a wonderful christmas!
Wow awesome stockings ... but where are Curt and Alice's stocking? Oh, oh, I guess I know what I will be doing for the next 12 months...
grammy j
Post a Comment