Monday, July 05, 2010

Visit with the Jarands

Alan, Marjie, Emily & Justin came to visit us last month. I didn't take many pictures. I never do anymore. I drag the camera around with me still from time to time, but I never use it. A lot of these pictures are from Em's and Marjie's FB pages. My favorite is the one of Alan in the spinny thing at the Brad Pitt playground. Those things are so much fun. Anyway, we had a wonderful visit, and Viv & Gus are still talking about Emily and Justin all the time.


























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome family. But who is the goofy looking lady hiding in the group pictures? Oh and thanks for getting Emily addicted to WOW.

grammy j

Pod said...

The picture of Allen in the spinny thing really is killer. Also like the one of him about to be devoured by Rosemaryzillla. You should stand Gus out in the rain more often. Too cute! A good post.