Gus had a great 3rd birthday party! Most of y'all know that we're not much on themes, but he had said before that he wanted either a bad guy party or a meat party. Really. The boy does love meat. But he eventually picked bad guys, and my mom made him a delicious chocolate bad guy cake.
I can't believe he's three!!! I hate being this far away from them when they are in the cute years. By the time we are able to move close by they will be in the "not much fun" teen years.
2 comments:
That cake looks awesome!
I can't believe how big Gus is! Happy Birthday to Gus!
I can't believe he's three!!! I hate being this far away from them when they are in the cute years. By the time we are able to move close by they will be in the "not much fun" teen years.
grammy j
Post a Comment