Wednesday, January 25, 2012

We're Back!

After a break from the blog, we're back!

The blog has been down for far too long and Alice and I are going to get things started again. So, here we go:

Taco Bell! Gus can eat his own weight in beans.

Picture from the backyard:


I've found out how to keep the keeps entertained for a 90 minute car ride to Baton Rouge (Plants vs. Zombies):


The kids with Alexis and Jacob- amazingly nobody got hurt.

Paddleboat:

Santa brought Viv rollerblades for Xmas this year and she's managing to do a pretty amazing job learning how to use them:

Bywater BBQ:

Tony's Mexico:

Gus with the new bike Santa brought:

Torres Park:



More to come soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see someone is missing a tooth!!! Glad you are back up and running again, I miss my daily grammy fix!

grammy j