Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Viv's First Bug

It all started last Thursday when Viv had her three month pediatrician appointment. She was in good spirits and weighed in at 11 lb 2 oz and 23 inches. She had two vaccination shots that she tolerated a bit better than the last few. However, by Saturday night Viv just wasn't herself. We went to our big date night to Babies r Us and Chevy's Fresh Mex for dinner, (sad, we know), and left Viv with grandma and nonna. When we got back they reported that Viv wasn't her chipper self. Then, on Sunday, she slept pretty much all day long and her awake times were fussy. On Monday, grandma again reported that Viv was fussy and lethargic. When I got home Monday afternoon I called Dr. Hales and they told me to give her baby Tylenol and call them back if she didn't start to feel better. So yesterday I (Alice) decided to stay home with her. Fortunately, though she still slept more than usual yesterday she had returned to her happy self when she was awake. We're not sure if it was a bug she picked up at the Doctor's office or a reaction to her vaccines, but we're glad she's over it.

There's some problems with loading pictures to the site this morning so we'll post some this afternoon, hopefully.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Viv's feeling better, and that it's not YET teething