It looks like Viv has decided to stop sleeping through the night, at least for a while. It probably has to do with the ridiculous number of teeth that she has coming in- 2 on the top that are completely out and another that will break through in the next few days. We've been giving her a touch of baby Tylenol each evening but she still wakes up at least once or twice during the night. With any luck she'll take a bit of a break before her next round of teeth so Al and I can start getting some sleep again.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Ha, nocturnal! waking once or twice, you have it good :) I am lucking to have my three year old wake up only once or twice and the baby, well he nurses every two hours still...
1 comment:
Ha, nocturnal! waking once or twice, you have it good :)
I am lucking to have my three year old wake up only once or twice and the baby, well he nurses every two hours still...
Post a Comment