Monday, May 14, 2007

Sheep

Viv has had enough of them damn sheep- bah bah bah all the time. It's all a little girl can take.



In other exciting news, she's started eating cheerios. Mostly she just squishes them around in her mouth until they either go down her throat or dribble out on to her chin, either way, it's cool with her. Her grandpa Cliff was down for a brief visit this weekend as well and Viv went to a big family gathering of her relatives on his side.




One more little non-Viv related note. I just want remind everyone that uses wireless networking at home to please use encryption. WPA is best, but WEP is better than nothing at all. One of my neighbors has just put up a wireless network with no encryption and they've set their C: drive as shared- I have complete access to everything on their system. I'm thinking of installing the drivers for their shared printer and leaving them a little message, or maybe a picture of Angus's butt with a message photoshopped on it. Most people aren't as nice as me though and would have stolen their tax info, Quicken files, compromising pictures, etc. then wiped the registry and master boot record clean and left the computer as a $1000 paperweight. So, beware- and secure your wireless network (yes dad, I'm talking to you if you haven't done this yet) and change the admin password on the router.

No comments: