I will miss the mobile much more than Gus will. Gus liked it fine, but he was never as mesmerized by it as Viv was when she was a baby. Viv adored mobiles so much that we had two attached to her crib for variety. She would zone out to them and then fuss when they stopped playing. Anyway, the days of mobiles are over in this house. I just need to remember that the days of family bike rides are right around the corner, and they should be fantastic.
Sunday, March 01, 2009
Gus pulled up to standing!
We weren't even paying attention. We were hanging out in the kids' room and had set Gus in the crib. The next thing we knew, Gus was standing up in his crib holding on to the rail! Curt immediately took the mobile down.
I will miss the mobile much more than Gus will. Gus liked it fine, but he was never as mesmerized by it as Viv was when she was a baby. Viv adored mobiles so much that we had two attached to her crib for variety. She would zone out to them and then fuss when they stopped playing. Anyway, the days of mobiles are over in this house. I just need to remember that the days of family bike rides are right around the corner, and they should be fantastic.






I will miss the mobile much more than Gus will. Gus liked it fine, but he was never as mesmerized by it as Viv was when she was a baby. Viv adored mobiles so much that we had two attached to her crib for variety. She would zone out to them and then fuss when they stopped playing. Anyway, the days of mobiles are over in this house. I just need to remember that the days of family bike rides are right around the corner, and they should be fantastic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's it. I'm officially starting the "I (heart) Gus Fanclub". He is just the cutest! Yay for pulling up and standing!
Yay for standing...and I want to be the vice president of Kersten's fan club!
Alice, Gus looks more and more like you. What a cutie!
Post a Comment