Saturday afternoon we took the kids to a party for Luc's second birthday - Luc is the son of our friends Aimee & Stephen. Viv had a HUGE time. She has really enjoyed seeing Luc the last two times they've gotten together. Even though he is almost a whole year younger than her, he is the only kid-playmate Viv has had so far. Gus just isn't there yet. I hope that she will enjoy preschool and all the other kids like she likes Luc. Of course, she was none too angelic when Luc took the blue-handled foam sabre when she wanted that one, but we had been there for quite a while by that point, and it was really time to go. Yesterday she stated that she wanted to go to "Luc's yellow house." One funny thing that Curt heard Viv say while we were there though - Wanda (Aim's mom) told Viv that she was pretty, and Viv said, "I'm brave too." I've got to start telling her she's modest to see what will happen next time. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment