Saturday, January 22, 2011

Funny kids

The other day Gus was telling me about how he was going to eat shrimp for dinner, and I said "oh that's good - everyone loves shrimp." Then I corrected myself and said that Pod & Noah don't actually like shrimp, and Gus asked, "Why not?" I said, "I don't know. You used to like tomatoes. Why don't you like tomatoes?" Gus said, "Because I'm electric to them, Mommy."

You can't make this stuff up. Today at Whole Foods, Gus decided to bust out in one of his greatest hits, "Old MacDonald Had a Vagina." Loudly. Teach us to explain the differences they ask about in the tub! Then as if to top off Gus's performance, Viv put the serving tongs in her mouth along with her sample cheese cube. "Urm, hi there, my four year old put these in her mouth." In the words of the cheesemonger, "Awesome!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never a dull moment!

grammy j