Saturday, January 15, 2011

Ho Ho Ho! Hello Hello Hello!

Who knew that anyone was still looking at this blog!? Well, it turns out that we do have a reader out there after all, and that's all the encouragement I need to get this back off the ground! In fact, Curt has even pledged his help this year now that the dissertation is behind him. So, to make up for lost time, here's the 2010 Santa picture. And by the way, Viv says that this Santa is the REAL Santa, not just one of Santa's helpers. He was by far the jolliest, warmest Santa we have taken them to, so I hope he comes back from the North Pole next year.

5 comments:

A. Pat said...

Great picture of beautiful children. Thanks for sharing.

Robin DePaula said...

I always check for new posts! =) Love watching my wedding client's families grow & change.

Noel and Jason said...

Howdy from Houston! Your blog is on my list so it is nice to see an update. Thanks, and congratulations to Curt! Jason told me the big news. Noël & Jason

Anonymous said...

about time you got some new pics up here. I was afraid you would be posting Viv's graduation pictures.

I agree with Viv, that Santa looked like the real deal!

Anonymous said...

That last post was from grammy j

not anonymous