Friday, June 13, 2008

First Bath

Here's some pictures of the kids from the last couple of days. Gus got his first non-sponge bath yesterday, which he really seemed to enjoy. He had been cranky before the bath so I was surprised it went as well as it did. Viv wore her snow boots with a sundress for a while and played the harmonica for us. She is SO pleased with herself when she gets a strong sound through it, and she says "Pod-ee." The last couple of pictures are of Gus with his Grandpa and Grammy J right before we went to eat at Jack Dempseys - yum! Unfortunately, Gus showed off his lung power at the retaurant. Fortunately, it's the right kind of restaurant for that - the waitresses and even some of the bussers commented on his cuteness and none of the other patrons gave us a nasty look.

Also, I just wanted to mention that Curt and I had been bummed these last two weeks that Meet the Press had been preempted by the French Open. Now, without Russert, it can never be the same. We really looked forward to watching him on Sundays.













2 comments:

Kersten said...

Awww!!!! Love the first shot of Gus! Those socks are adorable, and I am in love with the box you sent me for Miles. :)

FYI, I'm completely heartbroken about Tim Russert too.

Unknown said...

Gus looks like he's ready to have quite a conversation with you and Vivi. They are such beautiful children!!