As Alice noted in an earlier post, I was gone for a couple of days for the Gulfport to Pensacola race this weekend. We ended up with a third place finish which we were fairly happy with. The weather was a bit rough and we spent most of the race skimming the front edge of storms in the Gulf. It was a fairly exhausting experience, but we managed to finish in the 2nd fastest time of the 21 years this boat has run this race.
At any rate, I made it back to New Orleans late Saturday afternoon and I haven't seen Alice this glad to see me for quite some time. Apparently someone switched our children out for poo-flinging baboons while I was gone and Alice was a bit frazzled.




This is what happens when Viv gets her own bag cheese coated chips in the car:
1 comment:
Poo-flinging baboons? How did Alice take our kids without us knowing about it? She should've told us, so we could escape to the movies or something while she had them.
Post a Comment