Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Gus stats and first bottle

Yesterday Gus went to the pediatrician and weighed 7 lbs 5 oz. I don't remember Viv growing this fast. Viv weighed 20.9 lbs yesterday. Gus is 20 inches long and is in the 10th percentile for both height and weight.

Last night Curt gave Gus his first bottle, and it went very well. Hopefully Gus will take another today. We'll see.

Also, our microwave died this past weekend - it was really old - and our dryer died the weekend before. I'm not sure exactly how old the dryer was because it came with the house when we bought it. I'd guess it was a late 90s model. Now our freezer is acting wonky - the ice cream isn't as solid as it should be. The fridge is too new to die though; we got it after Katrina. Still, I don't know what it is with us and appliances lately.












No comments: