Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturday stuff

Viv went on an outing with her Grandma for about an hour and half for the weekly book and video exchange. They've been going to the library and getting ten books and two videos on Saturday mornings lately. Curt went on some errands, stopped at Harold's, and bought some plants. I thought I'd at least go to the park to get out of the house, but neither Gus nor I managed to leave the house today. Unless the backyard counts. And today it did. We found Abby a great home last weekend, and we're finally getting to relax again and use the yard. Not to mention that it's finally not sweltering outside. Just regular hot. So when Viv got home, we played in her sandbox and she got in her wading pool while Gus hung out on the back porch in the Bumbo and bouncy seat. Curt and I got lots of stuff done in the yard too, so that was nice.


















No comments: