hey it's britt, where are y'all? i'm in lake providence (the very NE tip of LA)
Hi Y'all,It's Tuesday am, Nagin is saying don't come back yet--lots of downed power lines. Be safe!Love, A. Pat
I am glad you arrived safely...I hope the clean up isn't to bad when you get home.
Thanks for your call Curt, I was glad to hear you made it out ok... albeit after 9 or so hours! Please be safe and let us know when you're back home. Kisses to you and the family!Teresa
Post a Comment
4 comments:
hey it's britt, where are y'all? i'm in lake providence (the very NE tip of LA)
Hi Y'all,
It's Tuesday am, Nagin is saying don't come back yet--lots of downed power lines. Be safe!
Love, A. Pat
I am glad you arrived safely...I hope the clean up isn't to bad when you get home.
Thanks for your call Curt, I was glad to hear you made it out ok... albeit after 9 or so hours! Please be safe and let us know when you're back home.
Kisses to you and the family!
Teresa
Post a Comment