Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Slackers

Alice and I have been pretty lame about keeping up the blog the last week, but we have an excuse (the dog ate our computers?).

Speaking of the dog- we got her completely shaved and the groomer left her tail puffy so she looks a bit ridiculous. Viv even laughed at her when I brought her home. I don't have any pictures of the dog, but I'll get some so y'all can laugh at her too.

At any rate, we've actually been pretty busy the last week with moving furniture around and repainting a big section of the back of the house as well as the porch railings and deck. I really hate to paint but Alice finally shamed me into finishing the projects out back so the house didn't look so crappy. It was either that or I could have put up a "The South Shall Rise Again" banner, a Confederate flag, and parked a few old junked trucks out back to complete the effect.

So, here ya go- pictures and videos of the kids doing various things that kids tend to do:

 

 

 

Gus chasing the cat:



Swimming pool:



Gus talking on the phone:

No comments: