In the parking lot, excited.
Strolling up the path.
My kids didn't do this, but I had to photograph the activity that was new this year - washing "oiled" turtles. Kids were lining up for it.
Viv loved the bubble machine.
This is the area where there were tanks and cages with animals the kids could touch and learn about from aquarium employees. As you can see below, Viv got to touch the hedgehog, and Gus got to touch some sort of lizard. I really think the man said it was a skink, but I am not certain of that.
Inside the aquarium, it was crowded like crazy. It was a very hot night, so the air conditioning was where it was at. But, we didn't see too much inside. We did see some divers in the coral reef tank though, and they waved at the kids. The kids liked that a lot, and Viv was especially impressed that one had an under water etch-a-sketch and wrote a message for the crowd.
Outside was where the better food was, so we bought some food and drinks and parked near the band on a blanket Mom brought. Viv got to go on a space walk and a bouncy slide too.
1 comment:
It looks disturbingly hot. Even here it has been so hot I don't care if my entire garden dies. I'm staying inside.
grammy j
Post a Comment