
This next one was taken during a non-fussy part of today, which was definitely the smaller part of the day.

I finally managed to get some yardwork and other tasks done around the house. It's amazing how little of your time is actually yours once you have a kid. It's well worth it, but it is certainly an adjustment.
Here's an interesting fact- people hadn't invented the measuring tape in 1891. I know this because I'd planned to lay down fiberglass insulation in our attic and I went up to measure things today. The spacing between the rafters ranges from 14 to 21 inches, averaging somewhere around 18.5 or so with a huge standard deviation. Needless to say I'm not going to be insulating the attic with fiberglass.
Anyway, here's one more pic of Viv:
2 comments:
D'B looks awesome in red! Even the top of her head is cute.
Cliff
Who is she flipping the bird to? I think your kid has a thing about "that" finger!
Post a Comment