Alice and I have decided to try and get Vivienne to get to sleep earlier in the hopes that it will result in us getting back on a bit more normal of a schedule. We started last night and she was somewhat fussy during the night and has been very, very awake all day today. She's currently sleeping in her crib and with any luck she'll eat again and pass out in her bassinet in our room shortly.
Also, I've realized (aftering attempting to prepare for an exam I took this morning) that tasks, even the most simple ones, take at least 2 to 3 times longer than they normally would when you have a young one around. We're adjusting, albeit 2-3 times slower than we thought we would :)


2 comments:
no wonder she isn't sleeping, with the flash going off all the time....
She looks just like your father when he is sleeping... complete bliss.
Post a Comment