At any rate, I let Jamie and Angus in and spent a good 10 or 15 minutes looking around and beneath the house with a flashlight to no avail. I figured I must have just seen Jamie in some weird light through a dirty window and a magnifying glass.
So, this morning I let the dogs out and the big-ass, mean looking dog is indeed in our yard. It turns he's a bit of a wuss even though it looks like he could kill and swallow a goat whole. Alice realized that it's the dog that guards this shed/slash garage around the block from us (the owner of the garage hasn't heard of doors and just uses Brutus/Cerebus/Big-Ass Dog instead) so I end up marching him back there and chaining him back up.
The sun is barely up and I'm in my pajamas walking the dog equivalent of Mike Tyson back to his shed. Great way to start the day. Turns out he broke loose and jumped into our yard from a debris pile of the neighbor behind us.
Well, I don't have any pics of the beast, but here's one of Viv:
No comments:
Post a Comment