Saturday, August 19, 2006

D'Bjons'l's pad....


Just in the nick of time, I managed to finish up the baby's room today. I've felt more like a carpenter/painter than a chemist for the last 9 months but the house has come a long way as a result.

We're going to leave the walls white until she's old enough to decide on a color for herself. Although, if we can track down someone to do a nifty forest or animal mural we might do that. As she gets a bit older, we're probably going to add a little loft with a bathroom below since we have 12 foot ceilings (the room is already plumbed, the little old lady who had the house before us was a retired beautician and had her 'beauty parlor' in this room).

I think this is the end of the big projects for now. Alice has banned me from starting anything new until after the kid gets here.

No comments: