Now... I'm not really concerned that this storm is really going to hurt New Orleans. Even a direct hit by a cat. 1 or 2 really can't do that much more. What I (and Alice) worry about is that the city will be emptied if a cat. 1 hits here. That means hospitals, EMS, etc can't be counted on.
We're discussing the options at present- maybe we induce ahead of landfall, maybe we evacuate early, maybe....
We just don't know and both of us have had a bit tougher of a year than we'd ever imagined. I just hope this thing dies off before it hits the Gulf.
2 comments:
I like the idea of it dying off before it hits the Gulf...maybe as it passes over Cuba. Was wondering what the doc has to say to his patients at this stage of the game. We are up and I'm headed to the gym for a class. Try to have a wonderful day smiling and loving one another. Oh-and some years are hard and some years are different and some are...well, share what you can! L
Do what is best for baby and Mom, place neither at risk and error on the side of caution; even if that means evacuating. We have great hospitals here in Illinois!
Post a Comment