Sunday, July 13, 2008

Angelina Jolie

So you heard? She is so jealous of me, I swear. I know she wants to be me, and it's SO irritating. It's like having a gooney younger sister following you everywhere you go. First she moves to New Orleans (on paper anyway) and now she names her daughter Vivienne? She needs to get over it and get a life of her own. Mike better not hire her to be a staff attorney, that's all I'm saying.

Here's a picture of the REAL, ORIGINAL Vivienne eating her breakfast like a big girl this AM. Bet your Vivienne can't do this, Angie.


3 comments:

Kim and Family said...

LOL!!! What did she name the other one?

Kersten said...

I DID see that she had her twins, and yes, I thought of the ORIGINAL Vivienne, and what fabulous taste her Mama has.

pableaux said...

I'm gonna ask Mike if I can be her mentor. **drooool**

You can expect the name, Vivienne, to skyrocket in popularity now.

Check out this link now & again in about a year:
http://www.babynamewizard.com/voyager#prefix=VIVIENNE&ms=false&sw=f&exact=true