Thursday, October 09, 2008

Sunday with the kids

On Sunday, Curt had to study for an exam he took on Monday. He must have studied hard because he got the highest grade in the class. Anyway, to get out of his hair, the kids and I went with Mom & Linda to City Park to ride the flying horses and the train. I had Gus in the Bjorn, and he actually got to ride a horse with me, but the carousel was too full for us to get one of the ones that go up and down. Viv got a good one though. By the time I realized I had the camera with me, Viv was ready for a nap and Gus was already asleep. But I did get this cool picture of a praying mantis we saw there. The other pictures are from later in the afternoon after everyone had their naps.












1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks live Viv and I almost have the same haircut these days!