Viv went to the thrift store with Grandma & Nonna, and they found some good costume and Halloween stuff. Here are pictures of the kids modeling the loot. The honey pot costume that Gus is wearing is the same one that Vivi is wearing in the next picture. It's sized 6-12 months. It really is too small for Vivi - I'm just surprised she can get in it at all.
Viv and Gus took a bath together for the first time. He seemed to really enjoy it, and Viv was better about it than you might expect.
Then Gus was looking so cute and happy in his monkey outfit that I couldn't resist a photo shoot.
Oh, I'm jealous of the bathtub shots! We don't have a tub. :( I can't believe Viv fits in the honeypot! It looks like it fits Gus perfectly. Its hard to decide who looks cuter in it!
2 comments:
Oh, I'm jealous of the bathtub shots! We don't have a tub. :( I can't believe Viv fits in the honeypot! It looks like it fits Gus perfectly. Its hard to decide who looks cuter in it!
I am with Kersten...I can't believe Viv fits in it!!!! It does look so cute on both of them. The tub shots were just to cute!!!
Post a Comment