Putting Viv to sleep tonight, I asked to her to tell me a story. She pauses for a second then starts- "You may know this one" (pause) "Once upon a time" (short pause) "There was a beautiful goat". I was intrigued, I have to admit. So I ask her what the goat's name was- "Cha Cha" says Viv. She pauses for a second then firmly adds "and the big goat's name was Gon Gon" (phonetically spelled, as is pretty much anything a 2 year old says). She then says that Cha Cha and Gon Gon live in the ceiling. That was pretty much the end of the story since she started singing happy birthday after announcing the ceiling goats.
I had no idea that we had a beautiful and a large ceiling goat.
(no pictures cause this is Curt posting)
2 comments:
Ceiling goats are best. Much better than basement goats, but of course you have no basement......
Grandpa Alan
Wow! What a great story! I hope someday there are more ceiling goat adventures. - ann
Post a Comment