These were taken on Veteran's Day. Mom, Linda, & I took the kids to the zoo. I could probably get a much better picture of the tooth now, but this was my first try. In fact, the tooth next to this one was visible yesterday just under the skin. I bet by the time Gus gets up this morning that it's all the way out. The first picture before we left was just too cute when Vivi put my shoes on and clomped down the hall naked.
Gus looks too happy to be teething. He always tooks like such a happy baby. Viv is as cute as can be. Miss you. and yes I donated the hair, 11 or 12 inches.
2 comments:
Gus looks too happy to be teething. He always tooks like such a happy baby. Viv is as cute as can be. Miss you. and yes I donated the hair, 11 or 12 inches.
Loving the pictures!!! Viv is just way to cute...and Gus, he is the happiest baby I have ever seen
Post a Comment