What a wonderful story. Neetsie tells me how much she enjoys and since I have dialup and hate the computer (on so much at work) I HAD to bite the bullet and take a peak. The photos are priceless. My condolences to you and Curt regarding your Grandmother. I especially loved the little story about the shine as I skimmed with my turtle connection. Did they drink it in the jelly jar?? - that's culture around these parts. She sounded like a wonderful person.
Coming in soon and can't wait to see you all and your mom. (or mom-in-law, if this is Curt reading this). Expect to come in hopefully around the first of January (after the craziness of the holidays).
XXXOOOOXO
Hi to Kathy - I hear through the grapevine that her ankle is improving. Must have been a real problem considering her job description --- especially in the beginning!
1 comment:
Hey Alice and Curt!
What a wonderful story. Neetsie tells me how much she enjoys and since I have dialup and hate the computer (on so much at work) I HAD to bite the bullet and take a peak. The photos are priceless. My condolences to you and Curt regarding your Grandmother. I especially loved the little story about the shine as I skimmed with my turtle connection. Did they drink it in the jelly jar?? - that's culture around these parts. She sounded like a wonderful person.
Coming in soon and can't wait to see you all and your mom. (or mom-in-law, if this is Curt reading this). Expect to come in hopefully around the first of January (after the craziness of the holidays).
XXXOOOOXO
Hi to Kathy - I hear through the grapevine that her ankle is improving. Must have been a real problem considering her job description --- especially in the beginning!
Carol and Ben
Post a Comment