We have rollover! Gus went from back to tummy today for the very first time, and, after being a little surprised by his accomplishment, he got angry about it. Let's see how long it takes for him to do it again. If it's anything like potty training Viv, he won't do it again for six months or so. In the meantime. here's some cute pictures of the kids and Curt.
5 comments:
Alice - You have the cutest family! I always love seeing your pics! Go Gus - he's getting so big and I just love his cheeks!
I understand Gus perfectly. Sometimes I roll over in the morning and realize I have to get out of bed. Makes me mad too.
Especially when you roll over and run out of bed!
grammy j
YAY Gus! Keep at it, little guy, soon you'll be running after Viv!
Ann
Yea for Gus!!!! I never get tired of looking at your pictures...the kids are just so cute!
Post a Comment