Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fay

Hey everyone- it's Curt posting after a few months of Alice taking over the gig. Our new night time routine with both of the kids doesn't give me nearly as much free time to post as I used to have.

At any rate- here's what Fay may or may not be up to:



For those of you that don't live along the coast you're probably not too familiar with storm track models. They're notoriously unreliable at predicting diddlysquat more than a couple of days out. Even within a few days margin they're usually just good for making you piss your pants and buy a ton of plywood you probably won't need. However, the models keep drifting further south and pushing Fay back into the Gulf. If it makes it more than 50 or so miles offshore and holds that track it may make for a rough weekend for us here.

Next time I post I promise to put some kid pics up since I know that's the only reason anyone comes here :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't forget y'all can always come to Austin if Fay gets too close.

Pod said...

Actually, I love the pictures of the kids and Gus is rapidily catching up to big Sis's legendary photogenicity, BUT....I was just wishing that there were more pix of Alice and Curt I miss everybody. - Pod