Last night was monumental - we got seven hours of uninterrupted sleep! Needless to say, after a long sleep like that, Viv woke up hungry. She ate for almost 35 minutes, which is a long time for her. When I burped her she launched a projectile spit-up at me. Later in the morning after she amused herself looking at various toys, I had her slung over my shoulder. She vomited down my back, wetting my shirt, my pants, and the carpet. This was enough to make me call the pediatrician. I mean, I get that kids spit up. This just seemed a bit much. The pediatrician said not to worry unless it continued, which it did not. We guess it was just 'cause she had such a big breakfast', although she's eaten big meals before. Later, she fussed a bit on an outing to bring Curt to Metairie, and she actually had a real tear in her right eye. This is the second time we've noticed this, but we haven't noticed any tears in her left eye yet. She capped off her eventful day by peeing on her grandmother (and a bit on Angus) at bath time. She must have gotten a kick out of that because she didn't fuss at all for this bath.



2 comments:
how did you manage to get that evil cat to sit still long enough for a photo op?
Ha! So I'm not the only one to have noticed that Lunar's white exterior is a clever ruse. That cat is clearly aligned with the dark side.
Post a Comment