

Supposedly, babies that are carried for at least 3 hours a day in a papoose (or babybjorn, in our case) are less prone to fussing for no reason than other babies. Plus, she seems to really like it so far. You also get to wander around and have your arms free to do things, such as the mounds of laundry she generates.
My dad, grandpa Alan, is supposed to sort out today when he can make it down here from Illinois, which he says will happen in the next few weeks. If he doesn't give me an exact date today I'll give out his e-mail address here, so everyone can start harrassing him.
Also, I'll be heading back in to the lab for more or less full time starting tomorrow. So, wish Alice luck. :)
3 comments:
Hey guys,
carriers are the way to go!! if you have questions about different ones, ask, I have about 5 different ones that I use and each one has its pros and cons.
Viv is looking good- you guys look tired :) ready to try for you second :)
Amy
Hey Ya'll,
Viv has gotten so cute!!! Hope you had a good BD Alice. Can't believe the wild goats!
Donna
Back pack carriers are great until you bend over real quick and baby goes flying across the room. Or baby pukes on the back of your head. I preferred the front loading carrier, thus giving me the advantage of seeing what was coming, up or out ... or both....
G-pa J assured me that he will be heading your way in two weeks ... Emily and I will have to wait until Turkey day. Viv should be walking by then...
Post a Comment