Alice and I are starting to get the hang of this, I think. Viv is feeding every couple of hours and her poor mom is getting a little worn out by her schedule. We're going through diapers at a blistering pace as well- she's quite the overachiever in the pooping department. Alice and I have gotten into a routine of sleeping in shifts in order to get any sleep at all. I take the first one from 11:00 until 2:00 or so while Al sleeps, then Al wakes up and feeds Viv and they both crash out until 5:30 or so. Viv then wakes her mom up and eats again, then I get up change the diaper, burp, etc and we all try to get some sleep. We managed to get Viv to sleep until 8:45 this morning after putting her in the bassinet at 6:00, which we felt to be a major accomplishment.

2 comments:
It's about time you updated the blog. When is the babycam getting installed so we can make sure she is safe and sound while you two loaf around sleeping and stuff?
Dad
Just when you think you have got it all figured out, it changes.
The only thing you can count on is that it will change (this is for the good stuff and the bad)
Enjoy, she is a beauty, Mate.
(speaking of mates, did you know the crocodile man died? He was punctured thru the heart by a sting ray)
Post a Comment