Thursday was a long night for Al. Viv decided that she wanted to eat every hour on the hour and kept at it through 6:00 a.m. or so this morning. I feel bad that Al is getting stuck with the vast majority of the work, but seeing as how I haven't figured out how to produce breastmilk, I can't see any way around it at present. Also, Viv is starting to focus on objects in front of her for brief periods of time, which is kind of exciting. That's about it for now.
3 comments:
Neat that she is focusing on objects. I wonder if her first thoughts upon being able to focus were something like "My dad is sure no slave to fashion"
I have one suggestion for Alice ... rent a pump, or buy a pump and give Dad a chance to enjoy the fun and give your boobs a much needed break! ;-)
Sounds like a growth spurt to me ... there will be more. Sorry. It gets better though, REALLY. - Ann A.
Post a Comment