So, this morning we asked Viv if she wanted to hold her baby brother and she agreed. When Alice actually set him in her lap, she had a bit of a different response:
I'll get some more pictures of Gus up this evening when I have a little more time, as well as details about how he's doing.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Well, I thought it would take about 2 weeks for the "nonono's"to start LOL. This is priceless.
Oh dear, this reminds me so much of how Liam looked and felt with Lochlan was born.
It is so hard on the older ones at first to go from getting all of the attention to getting half of the attention. Although in their mind, they aren't getting any attention!
3 comments:
Well, I thought it would take about 2 weeks for the "nonono's"to start LOL. This is priceless.
Grammy J and Auntie Em
Oh dear, this reminds me so much of how Liam looked and felt with Lochlan was born.
It is so hard on the older ones at first to go from getting all of the attention to getting half of the attention. Although in their mind, they aren't getting any attention!
Good Luck Viv!
Oh poor Viv!!!...it was so dang cute though! By the way I am loving her boots...they must be her favorites?
Post a Comment