I have the file server (for photos and videos) up and running. Pod did a check on it for me last night and was able to log in to the server and see all the directories. So, I'll likely spend a little time moving some stuff to it this week and post details on how to access things. The webpage on the server (http://jarandfamily.homeip.net) will have detailed descriptions and screenshots of how to get to the files once I get it up and running for general use.
Saturday, May 03, 2008
Saturday
Not a whole lot to report today. Alice had an OB-GYN appointment yesterday and everything is going well. Hopefully we can make it to 39 weeks before the next one arrives. We spent a bunch of today getting the computer room organized and I spent some time sanding and prepping a computer desk I built for Alice. I need to stain and seal it tomorrow. Alice and I also went to this great Mexican place for lunch down in the quarter- El Gato Negro. It's some of the best Mexican food I've had in New Orleans.
I have the file server (for photos and videos) up and running. Pod did a check on it for me last night and was able to log in to the server and see all the directories. So, I'll likely spend a little time moving some stuff to it this week and post details on how to access things. The webpage on the server (http://jarandfamily.homeip.net) will have detailed descriptions and screenshots of how to get to the files once I get it up and running for general use.









I have the file server (for photos and videos) up and running. Pod did a check on it for me last night and was able to log in to the server and see all the directories. So, I'll likely spend a little time moving some stuff to it this week and post details on how to access things. The webpage on the server (http://jarandfamily.homeip.net) will have detailed descriptions and screenshots of how to get to the files once I get it up and running for general use.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment