A week or two ago I put up a post with a link to the webpage we have on the server in the house. Just in case anyone tries to access that I want to let you know the link is no longer active. We've switched over to a static ip address and I'm redoing a bunch of the settings. We'll be getting an actual domain name before long and I'll post that when I have it set up. For now the page is still up and running here. I've also installed and configured blog software on the server here. For right now the blog software is just for me to test things out and I'm not sure if or when we'll switch from the blogspot site. There's some pros and cons to both but we'll play around and see what will work best.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Super Viv!
Alice has another checkup tomorrow morning and hopefully everything is still on track and ok. We've been running around trying to wrap up all the last minute things we thought we had a few more weeks to get done. I think we have everything at the house more or less sorted out though.
A week or two ago I put up a post with a link to the webpage we have on the server in the house. Just in case anyone tries to access that I want to let you know the link is no longer active. We've switched over to a static ip address and I'm redoing a bunch of the settings. We'll be getting an actual domain name before long and I'll post that when I have it set up. For now the page is still up and running here. I've also installed and configured blog software on the server here. For right now the blog software is just for me to test things out and I'm not sure if or when we'll switch from the blogspot site. There's some pros and cons to both but we'll play around and see what will work best.


A week or two ago I put up a post with a link to the webpage we have on the server in the house. Just in case anyone tries to access that I want to let you know the link is no longer active. We've switched over to a static ip address and I'm redoing a bunch of the settings. We'll be getting an actual domain name before long and I'll post that when I have it set up. For now the page is still up and running here. I've also installed and configured blog software on the server here. For right now the blog software is just for me to test things out and I'm not sure if or when we'll switch from the blogspot site. There's some pros and cons to both but we'll play around and see what will work best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment