Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Trip to the Quarter

The family did a short trip around the quarter today. We made a stop at Cafe Du Mond for beignets and coffee then did a bit of walking around. We had lunch after that and Alice got the margarita she's been craving for months.

In other Gus news, he has his 1 week pediatrican appointment as well as a hearing test tomorrow. He's continuing to be an incredibly easy baby- no fussing or crying and he actually lets us sleep.

I've also done a little more work on the blog on our server in the house. I need to play with the video server capabilities a bit more but all in all it seems a much better way to go than the current blog setup. I'm hoping to get Alice to give it a swing for a test post soon.



No comments: