I'll put up some new pictures on Tuesday during the day. I had planned on getting some stuff up today but we lost power in the chem building during the day and I didn't get around to it tonight.
I also picked up the Sun workstation that I'll be converting over to our server. I'll likely load the new operating system and get the basic server configuration setup on Thursday or Friday. I'm throwing together a simple webpage to test out the server and will give everyone the details once that's done. This won't replace the blog at first, but if it all goes well we'll migrate the blog to the internal server. I'm going do this a step a time to make sure everyone is happy. However, if it works well it means everyone will have access to (slightly) more frequent updates with more pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment