Friday, April 11, 2008

Viv high-fives, Sprout update

Here are some pictures of Viv from Thursday, the day we took the pictures of the river. In the second one she's playing with her ark - one of her new words. In the third one she's smiling sweetly while she contemplates shredding a card we made for Curt.




Here's a couple of pictures of her playing in the kitchen last night.



And here's a video of her giving high-fives and kisses.



In the Sprout news, I had an OB appointment yesterday. Thankfully, Curt came with me because we had to wait 2 hours before seeing Dr. Ryan for maybe 5 minutes, so we were able to entertain each other at least. The Sprout weighs about 3 lbs, maybe a little less. His heart rate is fine and I am doing well. There was this loud woman who talked on her cell phone the entire time we were in the waiting room about how sick she is of being pregnant. She told Dr. Ryan that she wanted a C-section, and because she is due Tuesday, he's going to give her one. So when I saw Dr. Ryan, I told him that I'd rather go two weeks over than have a section on my due date. He said that he's not going to let me go two weeks over because Viv was so small and had less than stellar APGAR scores. Since I clearly would like to avoid a C-section, I will be induced near my due date if the Sprout doesn't come out on his own. So starting about June 3rd, try to thinking labor-inducing thoughts for me. I imagine he'll be here by June 13th at the very latest.

No comments: