Sunday, April 27, 2008

Zoo x 2

We spent a lot of time at the zoo this weekend. Friday night was the Kids' Zoo to Do, and we went back today for a short trip since the weather was so nice. In addition, we picked up a bunch of new baby-related stuff yesterday in preparation for the next one showing up. We got a new car seat for Viv, a new crib mattress, and a double stroller that works with our current car seat bucket. Viv also got her toddler bed setup yesterday and seems to consider it more akin to a trampoline than a place to sleep. Hopefully that'll change over time.

Alice also has a note about the next one's arrival date:

So, at my appointment on Friday, my OB - who always clowns with me - tells me he's going out of town on June 7 to San Francisco, two days before the Sprout's due date. "Good, I'll go with you and have the baby there," I say. "No, I am serious," he says, smiling. "Well, just give me a vertical C-section on the 6th." "No, I am serious," he laughs. Two nurses in the room are nodding. He's serious. So, the Sprout will be at least a bit early. He thinks I will be induced on the Tuesday or Wednesday of that week. We'll see. Maybe the Sprout will decide to come out on his own by then or before then. Also, because the Sprout seems to be a little small, I get another ultrasound with the perinatologist tomorrow.















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope the Komodo Dragon is fake.....
Alan