Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday

Today was the big chore day around the house. I finally yanked the plumbing out of the old 'beauty parlor' (our current computer room) which involved a lot crawling around under house with a soldering torch and copper plumbing bits and generally not having a lot of fun. It clears a bunch of floor space in that room though, so I guess it was worth the hassle. After that we took Viv to the duck park which was rather lacking in ducks today- plenty of terns though.

After that, Alice and I peeled and and removed the seeds from couple pounds of loquats to make a sorbet while Viv napped. For those of you not familiar with loquats, they're a tiny little fruit composed of 70% skin and 80% seed, leaving you with a net -50% fruit when all is said and done. Unless this turns out to be the most kick-ass sorbet known to man we won't be doing this again.

Then Viv and Alice played in the backyard while I made enchiladas.













No comments: