Thursday, April 03, 2008
Boo-reh-boo
I have been thinking more and more that boo-reh-boo is blue-red-blue, but Viv doesn't use it only for those two colors, so I wasn't sure. We put up a bunch of colored canvas totes on the shelves in her new room, and she'll say "reh-boo" or "boo-reh-boo" and point to them. I decided that maybe it means "colors" or "colorful." Anyway, her Grandma just called me at work with an update on how things are going today, and she put Viv on the phone. I asked Viv some questions and actually got some audible responses, which pleased me. I specifically asked whether she saw lots of colors went they walked to look at the boats on the river this morning. Sure enough she responded, "boo-reh-boo." So now I am convinced.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Curt I have one request, when you guys post a message (like the one today) "we" seldom know who is writing the message unless we can figure it out by the context of the post. I know you do most of the posting, but I like to know whom is posting .. I totally expect to see Viv posting in a few days considering the way her vocab is expanding ;-)
grammy J
Actually, Alice and I are currently doing about 50/50 on posting. The blog is supposed to show the author but (as usual) something is screwed up with it. We'll try to start signing each of the posts.
Post a Comment