Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Various News

OK, so we have a few things to report. First off, Viv slept the entire night in her toddler bed on Tuesday night. Last night she managed to fall out of it and it really ticked her off and she had to spend the rest of the night in our bed. I also got the home server up and running and have web access setup and running (we have a test webpage that is already live, but I need to tweak a few things before it goes public). I'll likely be posting a link to the webpage within a couple of days once I get the configuration tweaked and the permissions for file access set correctly. I'll also get ftp access running and move over a handful of test files and have some of you more tech-savvy people play around and make suggestions before I really fire it up. I'm going to play with setting up blog software on the server as well, but that won't transition to public access for a while.



No comments: